Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

great-full

Hi! It's Monday night and time to celebrate making it through the first day of the week again. Yes! I realize right now so many are going through tough times. It may be money, work, school, love-life, weight-battles, anything. I just have to say the sun will shine again. It always does. What I've learned for sure in life is that we must go through lows to get to the highs. I know that I wouldn't appreciate the good times as much as I do if I didn't have those challenging ones. Trust me, there have been days I didn't want to get out of the bed, but thank God I pushed through that darkness. There is always light. No matter what "just keep swimming, just keep swimming," remember that beautiful line from Finding Nemo. When one door closes, another one really does open. Just believe. Do. Remain grateful. 


So, now let's think of something worth celebrating. I'm celebrating Sunday's forecast in NYC, it's gonna be 77 degrees. Yeah! I'm celebrating having successfully completed my first Meatless Monday. I'm celebrating doing Jay Johnson's 20 minute bootcamp workout today. I"m telling you working up a sweat is totally empowering! :-) I'm celebrating laughter. Can you make yourself laugh? It's simply delightful to laugh until your cheeks hurt - as often as possible. :0)


Lastly, I celebrate being alive and feeling good and embracing all that I am, more and more each day. Ahhhh.

In all that you do, keep smiling. You truly matter. Sending enthusiasm your way! Tag you're it.

No comments:

Post a Comment