Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Really....

Happy Friday Afternoon!!! The sun is back and so am I. Forgive me for not sharing in the last 3 days. (did you even notice? :-)) Hope your week was everything you wanted it to be. I'm simply delighted because the forecast says tomorrow will be 80 degrees in NYC. Now, that's my kinda weather (minus humidity of course). I hope everyone has a bright, relaxing, and gorgeous weekend!

In the meantime, I have some ponderisms, some things that make me think really? hmmmmmm. Some of these I have my own answer for and some I don't. Would love your take. Please note some are pure silliness-too,lol.  Here goes:
**Does Rosetta Stone really work? I mean will I really be able to speak another language in 10 minutes?
**Is the Beverage Tax, that NY Gov. David Patterson is proposing, really the worst thing that could happen to families trying to make ends meet? http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-03-08/paterson-backed-sugary-beverage-tax-is-unfair-opponents-say.html  I mean really. Personally, I think it's for the best. Do kids really need to drink sugarary, empty-calorie drinks anyway?
**Is it really important to go to the dentist once a year for a cleaning? I went today. But that's something I really don't get a kick out of!
**Do men really notice if women get their eyebrows waxed, threaded or plucked?
**Is love really contagious? That's one of my favorite songs, as you can see, from my playlist here. :-)
**What about laughter? Is it really contagious? I think so.
**Are there some things in life we really will never understand? I really believe that's just the way it is, sometimes.
**Is forgiving really a way to peace for the forgiver?
**Is silence really golden?
**Does love really conquer all?
So, if you have time this weekend I'd love to hear from you. What do you really think? Today, what I really know for sure is that I am the prize. And guess what, so are you!
Shine your light! Sending good vibes your way!
todays photos are from flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment