Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Celebrate

Good Monday night! It was a darn great day! Yay! I have to celebrate the little things! Here goes: ~I got to work extra early today. Yes!!!!
***I made it through another Meatless Monday. Yum!

~I had an energizing workout. I am woman, hear me roar! lol
**I tried pure coconut oil as a pre shampoo conditioner and it works! My hair is feeling healthier already!

~Just 5 days until I check off something grand from my bucket list---- seeing Oprah live the Live Your Best Life Weekend! yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited about this weekend!!!!
***Walking on Sunday to raise money for Health Corps. Dr. Oz's initiative to get kids in better health. You can still donate if you like. :-)http://www.lybl2010walk.com/cherylmcpherson

~Had a wonderful conversation with my sweetheart this evening. Nothing better than good, thought-provoking conversations. ;-)
**Spoke to my mom and she was feeling mighty delightful and that always makes my heart smile!

~I've been inspired to design a necklace for myself this week. Can't wait to see what I come up with. :-)

Your turn!
Sending tons of terrific-ness your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment