Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Monday, May 24, 2010

Celebrate something

Happy Monday morning! Back to work, whoo hoo! I hope you had a rejuvenating, kind of weekend. :-) I really enjoyed the last two days. I spent time with my dad, stepmom, and the best stepgrandfather ever! I am grateful for my family. I appreciate their love and our time together.


As I get older, I become more and more aware of my blessings. I am so very blessed to have a healthy mom and dad. So glad I had some one on one time with dad yesterday. He's a funny man. No matter what I know he loves me from the depths of his soul. :-) I get to see my mom this Friday. YAY!!!!! I am looking forward to a supercalafrajahlistic weekend! Mom needs a weekend away. This will be our first time ever going to the beach together. How lovely, right! It will be me, mom, and my sister, JanaKay. Ahhhhhhhhh.


So, I just want to start off this Monday morning in gratitude for all the blessings. I hope I can always be a blessing in this life, as well. I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance of the universe. I want you to remember that even in your darkest hour, you are blessed. You are here for a reason. You matter. You are a light in this world. Shine your light. Keep fighting for your good life. Spread love. Spread joy.
Be peace. <3

Top five things I'm so very grateful for right now. :-) I would love to hear yours too!
1. Waking up!
2. Family. Friends. love. laughter. and the ability to enjoy it all.
3. My BBP being safe, sound, & lovable!
4. Hot ginger tea. Yum
5. Energy to share with you right now!

Have a wonderful day & week!!! Sending joy your way. Tag you're it!


"Rise and rise again until the lambs become lions." quote from Russell Crowe in Robin Hood

2 comments:

  1. Even in the darkest hour you're blessed.

    How true. Family is a great reminder of that.

    ReplyDelete