Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nothing On You

Happy Monday!!! Oh, what an amazingly wonderful weekend I had. I'm still absorbing all that I experienced. I participated in Oprah's Live Your Best Life Weekend, which was also O magazine's 10th anniversary. So it was a celebration!
On Mondays I like to focus on celebrating. So, this past weekend was just the boost I needed to do just that. I learned so much. I felt joy, delight, and appreciation. One of the most precious things I'm receiving as I grow is an appreciation for everything and everyone, including myself. :-) This weekend was overflowing with the theme live your journey the best way possible. Put yourself first, fill your cup so that you can have something beautiful to give others. Let your light shine. Each of us has a light worth shining & sharing! :-)
I really enjoyed the music playing throughout the weekend, as well. One of the songs that is still in my head right now is Nothing on You, which is probably playing as you read this.;-) I think in life you have to believe that "they got nothing on you." Not in a selfish way or in any way negative. Just know that YOU are the gold. You have what it takes to live the life you yearn for. Go for it! Shake off the shackles and start dancing yourself to your highest purpose! I'm taking my advice to move step by step closer to my best life ever.
It's a daily masterpiece. :-)

I have much more to share from my weekend. For now, I leave you with 4 things I'm celebrating today.
**Falling in love with my authentic self. (never to late to love all that you are and becoming.)
**Meeting a sweet, smart, and very giving woman at the Evening with Oprah named Janice.
**Waking up to sun shining in the sky, love in my heart, energy in my bones, and so much to live for!

Sending enthusiasm and all that is pure goodness your way! Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment