Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Friday, April 23, 2010

Y-E-S

Good Thursday Evening! It feels great to be home after an interesting day at work, to say the least. Thank God for balance & laughter. :-)

Happy Earth Day! Did you do anything eco-wonderful today? I did not do anything extra-eco today, however I will celebrate in the park on Saturday. I did get off the train one stop earlier on my way to work so that I could walk past Central Park and relish in nature. I got to take this pretty pic in the process.


Well, it's terrific Thursday and that means time for me to challenge myself to do something different or new. I have a bucket list that keeps growing as the months go by. The more I learn the more I want to learn. The more I discover about this incredible earth, the more I long to see it firsthand--travel, explore. However, there are lots of things I can do right here and now. In fact, there are a few things that aren't necessarily on my official bucket list, but they are mini challenges I'd like to tackle. I believe if I put it out there in the universe, which I'm doing now by telling you, I'll be more prone to just do it. whoo hoo! 
So, here goes, my goal is to go through one full day without saying CAN'T. Yes that is something I don't think I've ever done. I want to have a complete YES day. Within reason of course, will not say yes to anything that involves harming myself or others. Just say YES. I'm thinking that this will begin to work my mind (muscles) in an amazing way. If I am not able to say can't for one full day, I'll be forced to think more out of the box. And I'm loving that idea! I vow to myself to have a YES day before May 1st. If I can you can. Or perhaps you already do. If so that's fabulous!

In the meantime, keep smiling. Don't let anyone take your joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment