Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Monday, April 26, 2010

3

Happy Sunday evening! It's been the perfect day to stay inside and revive. A tad too chilly for my liking outside today. However, in a couple more days, we shall see the glow of the sun again. Thank God! :-)















So, I discovered 3 terrific things this past week. In my quest to find for a super, magnificient moisturizer for my ever-so-dry gams--look what I found. I'm totally loving each of these goodies:
~Vermont Soap. I consider myself a soap connoisseur, because my skin really can not handle the regular, harsh stuff, especially during this season. Thus, I'm always sampling new ones that are supposed to do the trick. I must say this soap feels delicious on my skin. It's a handmade soap cooked up with organic oils of palm coconut, olive, organic cocoa butter, organic powered oatmeal, organic aloe vera, and rosemary. Oh, what a feeling!---I can dig it!

~~I'm really into scent therapy, though I don't care for heavy, overwhelming perfumes. A nice, light, happy scent gets me giddy. lol During my Brooklyn stroll in one of the many funky boutiques along Atlantic Avenue, I stumbled upon this swell smell. ;-) The line is called Theme Fragrance. The one that suit my fancy, Sarong. Just the right blend of vanilla & florals. Mmmmm.

~~~For the last two weeks, I've been craving to burn a chocolate scented candle. Just when I had almost called it quits, I find 4 of them tucked in the back of a cosmetic store in Manhattan. The best part is that they were on clearance for $.99 each. Yes!!! Surprises like this really get me silly! The yummy scent is aromatizing my living space right now. :-)

******So what else did I discover this past week. Well, I figured out three more experiences I want to make happen--one is actually already planned (yay!). Not in any particular order, but while I still have the umph to do them.  Did you hear about the new Sky Jump in Las Vegas at the Stratosphere Hotel. It's the only one in America & it sounds exhilarating. 1.)The next time I'm in Vegas, God-willing, I'm going for this jump!  2.)As you know, I am an avid Ocean lover, always open to find a warm, clean beach. I'm mega-excited to know that on my visit to Raleigh, NC, next month, I'm also going to go to a North Carolina beach. I've never explored the beaches in the south--even though I was a Southern baby & child. Go figure. :-) Wilmington beaches, here I come! 3.) Ok, lately, I'm so captivated by Babies, so I'm decided to have one. LOL, just joking. Not yet. :-) However, I do intend to see the documentary, Babies, following four babies around the world from their first breath to their first steps. It opens May 7th.
Your turn. What are your 3s?

Sending you thoughts of energy and enlightenment!

No comments:

Post a Comment