Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Bucketlist--check-in :-)

Happy Wednesday!!! It's gorgeous outside. Low humidity and about 75 degrees. Yay! I'm about 75% back to health. I'm sure by Friday, I'll be good to go. Please keep sending me your healing thoughts. It helps. :-)
 Can you believe today is the LAST day of JUNE? Wow!!! I mean summertime just flies by. Just two more months of summertime. June was fantastic! I am so grateful for every day I lived this month. God is wonderful!

So, I wanted to do a "check'in" on my summer Bucketlist that I shared with you last month. Here goes:


 * Read a few books that have grabbed my interest. :-) It's like food for the mind and it makes my train rides  faster!  CHECK--I'm on my 2nd great read of the summer--Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende. Plan to begin my 3rd summer read this weekend. Reading is like eating a good dessert! :-)

 * Jog. Check. I've jogged once. :-/, but I walk my butt off EVERY SINGLE DAY. lol

 * Inline skate, finally, at a park somewhere. :-)--not yet. JULY is the month for sure.

 * Spend lots of quality time with my sweetie pie!--Check. Yep.

* Go to the nyc jazz festival at Carnegie hall. I'm soooooooooo excited about this. Getting dressed up and listening to good music. yippee! CHECK. It was awesome. I felt like a true grown-up New Yorker out on the town. :-)

* Enjoy Maxwell and Jill Scott in concert! Yes. This was such a blessing to receive this tickets from a new, treasured friend! God is good!--CHECK. That was super fun. Beautiful voices. Beautiful people!

 * Start my "passion plan." ;-) Not yet. Must get with it on this before summer ends. Will do it. :-)

 * Spend time with my nephews. They are growing so fast! Almost check. I'll see a few of them this weekend. Yippee!!

 * Paint. Frame. Display.--Not yet. Next week I will buy my supplies.

 * Make a few jewels. :-)--Not yet. For sure in July. :-)

 * Go with the flow. Remain grateful. Smile lots. Share lots. Live LOTS!--Check, check, check. And the beat goes on! lol
 What about you? Where are you on your summer Bucketlist? Hableme.

Sending motivation your way. Tag you're it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment