Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What's on your Summer Bucketlist :-)

Happy Wednesday! It's a lovely day--you woke up! It's mid-week that's always a great thing. We are closer to the weekend. :-)


So it's summertime, not officially according to the calendar, but otherwise. What's on your bucketlist for this summer? Hableme.
 
Here are a few things on my Summer 2010 Bucketlist: (whoo hooey!)
* Visit St. Simon Island in Georgia. You know I grew up in Augusta, Ga. However, I've never been to any Georgia beaches. In Augusta, there are only lakes and ponds. :-)

* Read a few books that have grabbed my interest. :-) It's like food for the mind and it makes my train rides  faster!

* Jog.

* Inline skate, finally, at a park somewhere. :-)

* Spend lots of quality time with my sweetie pie!

* Go to the nyc jazz festival at Carnegie hall. I'm soooooooooo excited about this. Getting dressed up and listening to good music. yippee!

* Enjoy Maxwell and Jill Scott in concert! Yes. This was such a blessing to receive this tickets from a new, treasured friend! God is good!

* Start my "passion plan." ;-)

* Spend time with my nephews. They are growing so fast!

* Paint. Frame. Display.

* Make a few jewels. :-)

* Go with the flow. Remain grateful. Smile lots. Share lots. Live LOTS!

Make it a wonderful Wednesday! Sending excitement your way. Tag you're it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've been doing some thinking about my summer bucketlist. Let's see, I am going to see Maxwell and Badu this Friday -- also a blessed gift! As mundane as it sounds, I want to do some well overdue cleaning, visit my family in Charlotte, help my nephew to discover the path he's to take next, get a massage, explore a new found friendship, and just enjoy some guilt-free rest! I'm looking forward to new revelation about God and His purposes in my life! Good luck on crossing off those bucketlist items......

    ReplyDelete