Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Monday, June 7, 2010

Celebrate Monday. You.

Good Monday to you! Celebrate another week. Another day. Another breath. This week why not celebrate YOU? All that you are and all that you are becoming. This week do not allow anyone to take your joy. Spread it. Embrace it. Just don't allow joymongers to damper it :-)

One of my "feel-good" songs is Just Fine by Mary J. Blige. I love these lyrics:

"No stress through the night, at a time in my life
Ain't worried about if you feel it.
Got my head on straight, I got my mind right. I ain't gonna let you kill it. See I wouldn't change my life
My life's just fine. fine. fine. fine. fine."

"The way you treat yourself sets the standards for others." Sonya Friedman

The sun is shining! That's always something to smile about. May all your dreams be realized today. Shine!
Sending energy your way. Tag you're it!




1 comment: