Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jam! :-)



Happy Wednesday! We're almost there. The weekend is right around the corner. I'm grateful for aonther day to walk in the sunshine (and low humidity). Yippee!!


I can't believe Friday will make one year since the King of Pop passed away. MJ was the best entertainer ever, to me. I appreciate so much of his music. It breaks my heart to know that he last years on earth were so troubled. He was a humanitarian and caring soul. I focus on the smiles he brought to my world. Music is powerful and universal. What I know for sure is that MJ made so many people dance, sing, and simply feel good. God bless him for that. May he rest in peace for evermore. His artistry will continue making us a little bit happier for sure.

One of my favorite MJ videos is Jam. I love when he is trying to teach Michael Jordan how to dance. Priceless. p.s. I doubt this will be the last of my MJ "sharing." :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezuPOIggAzE&feature=related

At Spike Lee's MJ celebration in BK last summer

Do a little dance today! Sending energy your way. Tag you're it!

1 comment:

  1. Ironically, both MJs' work ethic and resultant greatness in their respective fields stood out to me.

    ReplyDelete