Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Monday, June 21, 2010

Celebrate life!

Happy Monday! It's time to celebrate a new day, a brand new week. Another chance to be better, do better, give more, live more! The sun is peaking through my window again. Yay! :-)


I had an awesome weekend! I am ready for a wonderful week. Today I'm celebrating a few things. By celebrating I mean, I am rejoicing and expressing gratitude. I'd love to hear what you're celebrating today!
Here goes:

**Waking up bright and early with my health and my mind. :-)

**Lingering energy from the weekend. Remembering all the sweet, cute sounds and facial expressions my Maddycakes made yesterday at the cookout. Toddlers warm my heart!

**My BBP arrives today. Yes! Distance makes the heart grow fonder. :-) He's the best!
**The color pink. I love colors and pink is one of my favorites. I painted my nails pink on Saturday. When I look at them I feel like smiling.:-):-):-)!

**A glass of cold water. Simple. Refreshing. Delicious! Especially in the summertime. Ahhhh! lol

**New friendships. I made two great friends at Oprah's Live Your Best Life Weekend. I'm so grateful to have met them! 

**My mom's love. Dad's love. Siblings love.


**Central park. I am so very grateful I can walk there daily at lunch and sit and enjoy the trees and sunshine. It's fun to "people-watch" too. :-)
 **Lastly, it's the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! Yes!!!! (i love, love, love summertime).
Your turn!

Sending you buckets of love and laughter! Have a fantabulous week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. First day of summer! Yay x2!!!

    Ready for change in my life as the new season begins!

    Grateful that I have the opportunity to change!

    Love you Denice

    ReplyDelete