Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Marvelous May

Happy Memorial Day! It's been a few days since we last shared. I've been away spending time with family. Ahhh, so nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of this great city. I was in North Carolina. I relished walking barefoot in the grass; playing with my 3 year old cousin, Cameron and holding my 6-week old baby cousinlita, Courtney Michelle; seeing butterflies; laughing with family; playing in the ocean, and simply feeling the sunshine on my face. This is what makes life so sweet!

May has been a really fantastic month! I got to see Oprah live. Yes! I met Dr. Oz. I raised money for a good cause. I met new, wonderful people. I had the chance to visit my cousin and her family in their warm home. I drove a go-cart on a mini race track...Next stop Nascar! lol.
I spent time on a beach near Wilmington, NC for the first time with my mom and sister.

I was on channel 7 morning news--:-). I went to the Wendy Williams show--fun!

I cleaned out my closet and donated about 20 bags to charity. Best of all, I made the most of now.
Gave, Received. Embraced. For this I am so very grateful.

What about you? Tell me about your marvelous May. :-) 

I hope you had a delightful 3 day weekend. Here's to a new month of success, blessings, peace and joy!
Keep shining!
Sending smiles your way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment