Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What about you? :-)

Happy Tuesday! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. :-)


I discovered a cool "about me" article on someone I've admired since childhood, Dee Griffin. So, I decided to answer some of the questions myself. What about you? I'd love to learn your answers, too!

If I could....I’d travel the world reviewing spas, beaches, and unique shops and collecting natural stones, etc to design beautiful jewelry. I’d also interview folks in my travels and create documentaries on interesting ways of living. :-)


Never... lose self-confidence & self-love.

I am guilty of...eating cake for breakfast (after a special occasion.:-)).

Something most people don’t know about me: I collect jewelry boxes.

My passion: Traveling the world and seeing God’s amazingly beautiful creations. & making others smile.

My best friend says I am: I’m funny!

Thing I can’t live without: The internet

Whose diary would you most like to read? Oprah’s.

I wish I’d known: You have the power to be whomever you choose to be. (thank God I know now:-)).


If I could do it all over again: I would have been a fashion designer.

The most fun I’ve ever had: Jet skiing in the Bahamas & Karaoke for my birthday!

What I know for sure: We all are here to be of service, big or small, be of service. :-) And do your best to treat others as you’d like to be treated and many times things work out to be pretty dandy.

Sending encouragement and lots of smiles your way. Tag you're it!

2 comments:

  1. If I could: I'd also travel the world, and would live on an secluded island for at least 3 months ALONE! I would wear white cotton dresses and wear an afro and swim and jog everyday on that island ....ahhhhh

    Never: Compromise your integrity or self-respect no matter what the reason

    My friends say I am: Loyal & Reliable

    Thing I can’t live without:LIPSTICK/GLOSS

    Whose diary would you most like to read?Any historical figure that was BRILLIANT yet Insane

    I wish I’d known: Sometimes being still is the best thing you can DO

    If I could do it all over again: I'd be a world renowed artist and writer

    The most fun I’ve ever had: 1st cruise in '08 & last Key West trip & DR trip in '09

    What I know for sure: Put GOD 1st and everything else falss into place; and, God has a purpose for your life, just be patient and HE will reveal it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, I like your last point about putting God first and everything will fall into place. Well said!

    ReplyDelete