Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two-cent tidbits :-)

Happy Thursday! Very glad to see the sun shining through my window right now. Yes!!! I'm ready for a great day. Hope you are too.
It's Thursday and thought I'd share some random two-cent tidbits. I welcome your tidbits today, as well. Hableme. :-)
~~It's really terrific to be able to sit in Central Park at lunch and take in the sunshine, read, eat, and just breathe. If you can get out during your lunchtime and take a walk and get some fresh air. Do it! :-)

**Bill Clinton is brilliant. Smart. Charismatic. Talented. Down to Earth.

~~An excellent book that I highly recommend to everyone is Somewhere Inside by Lisa and Laura Ling. So eye-opening about so many things. Moving. My eyes watered during so many parts of this book. I respect these women so much. I learned a lot about international relations between the US and North Korea and China. It's not just about that though. It's also about human connection and how essential communication is to all relationships on ALL levels. Be open to relate to others, listen, and talk it out. Without communication we have nothing.
 

**NYC really rocks. I discovered another funky boutique in Koreatown this week. More importantly than that, I'm very excited about attending a couple of free concerts in the park this summer. Yay! :-)

~~I was watching some clips from old BET Awards shows. One of my all-time favs is when MoNique performed "Crazy In Love." That was so cool! She did it. And the outfit was really hot. Love the color. Check it out if you've never seen it. http://www.casttv.com/video/w66c62/crazy-in-love-monique-s-crazy-in-love-video

**Good thought by Marianne Williamson: 
 Whenever you have a problem, pray: "Dear God, I am willing to see this situation differently. Amen."
 

~~It's Black Music Month. Who do you think is the greatest Black artist ever? In the last decade?  Hmmm, my top 7 of all time: Michael Jackson, Prince, Patti Labelle, Janet Jackson (as a performer), Anitia Baker, Donnie Hathaway, Beyonce. In the last decade or so--Usher, maybe. Kanyae West. You tell me. :-)

**Stretching is the best thing ever. Ahhhhh. I really must begin yoga again consistently.

Sending laughter your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment