Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sunshine time!

Happy Wednesday! It's June, my favorite month. Summer has unofficially begun and I'm so excited! I just love, love, love summertime. No matter what I'm feeling, once I see the sun beaming from the sky and feel it's warmth my mood immediately brightens up.
What about you?
There are so many reasons to get joyful about summertime. Here are my top 11: :-)
  • The days are longer! So nice to leave work and it's still light outside.
  • School's out. Even if you're an adult, I think it's cool! (Keep kids active and reading ;-))
  • Free summer concerts. One of the best things about living in this city. :-)
  • BBQs, family reunions, celebrations, 4th of July, F-U-N!
  • Beach time. Yay!!!!!!
  • Warmth! 
  • Everyone just seems a bit more relaxed and happier!
  • Playing frisbee in the park.
  • Biking!
  • Sipping chilled lemonade.
  • Butterflies. Fireflies. ladybugs. :-)
Let's kick off a fantastically fun, safe, glorious season of sunshine! 
Sending smiles your way!  


~

No comments:

Post a Comment