Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Friday, June 11, 2010

What's funny honey? :-)

It's Friday!!! Congratulations you made it! It's been a really good week. I hope it has been for you too. The sun is beaming outside my window and I'm oh so grateful. :-)

So tell me something funny. There's nothing like a good laugh. You know it's good for the soul. Laugh as much as you can today and in life. Many things that happen to me on a daily basis just make me laugh. Sometimes we laugh to keep from crying. Laugh. It burns calories too. And laughter is contagious.
My Maddycakes! luv my Godbaby so much!!
 When I was a kid, I remember just laughing myself silly by simply thinking of something funny. I'd keep thinking about whatever it was over and over and just laugh till my cheeks hurt. I can still easily make myself laugh by dancing silly daily. I am a very excitable person and one thing that triggers my silliness is hearing a song I "love" blast from the stereo, tv or computer. lol :-) I just have to move.

This picture makes me laugh. I didn't even realize it was on JASA's website until someone told me. I volunteered to serve food for Passover at their senior dinner. 
And voila here I am! lol
Today, take it easy. Smile. Share a laugh or two or three. It gets your heart pumping. It makes others smile too!


Sending a good, hearty laugh your way!!! Tag you're it! Have a wonderfully, joyful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. :) Have a great weekend. Keep sharing your joy and happiness...Its contagious!

    ReplyDelete