Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Friday, July 2, 2010

Get Excited!

Hi there! It's Thursday. AND it's July!!!! Wow time waits for nothing. I remember longing for summertime and now we are smack, dab in the middle of summer in the year 2010. Yay! :-)  It still sounds strange to even say the words 20-10. We are more than half way through with the year.

Today is a great day. This makes my 50th blog! Whoo hoo! It has been so much fun. Thanks so much for sharing with me.

I'm so excited about this month. So much to do, to see, to explore. I'm going to see my mom and my nephew on Saturday in Augusta. I am visiting Savannah for the 4th with my sweetie pie. I haven't been there in years! There is so much to be grateful for. I've been fighting this bummer cold all week, but it hasn't taken my joy. It just makes me even more happy when I am feeling totally healthy and 100%.


Here are a few things worth being excited about in life:
**Meeting new people (esp. interesting ones that make you smile)
**Sunshine, the beach, the ocean!

**A fantastic song on the radio like "Just Fine" by MJB..which I will get to sing tomorrow at the GMA Concert!!! Yippeee. (love this happy song below :-))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVMnRN2TdVw
**A good man to stand by you and support you. :-)
**A good piece of cake! lol
**A baby's first steps/words/laugh

**Learning something new!
**Achieving a goal.
**A cool breeze.
**A new day to L-I-V-E.  G-I-V-E. B-E.

You're turn. Hablame!

Sending excitement your way. Tag you're it!

1 comment: