Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gotta believe.

Happy Wednesday! I missed ya. It's a beautiful day in the city today! The sun is bright and so far the humidity low. :-)
How's your week going?

I have to say coming off of a really lovely weekend helps to jumpstart a pretty good week! I got to spend the day at the beach on Saturday, which is always heavenly to me. :-) Sunday was even better spending it with my aunts, uncles, cousins and my grandma. It was even more special because my grandma, who suffered a stroke last year, said "I love you" and "ok." We were all so happy about that. It was so nice to be with family sharing laughter and love. It's so rare that we get to do this--except for Christmas or Thanksgiving. It is extra~special when we gather together just for the sake of bonding and enjoying each other's company. I am grateful for those times. I am grateful for family. :-)
McPherson grandgirls & aunt Sandra w/Liam

So, my question of the day...do you believe what you really, really, really desire eventually manifest in your life? I do. It's so amazing, but seriously, in the last two weeks some little things that I've been wanting have been realized. Certain things that I may have normally taken for granted have been happening. Ranging from free tickets to fantastic shows, to free bus fare, to delightful surprises from loved ones, to stronger bonds with certain family members, and the list goes on. Now, these instances may seem small or unimportant, but I'm believing that if I really believe on a larger scale, my "bigger" dreams will soon start manifesting as well. There's no longer any failure in my mind, it's all about living, doing, and learning. This mindset encourages me to do more and be much less fearful. :-) It's like a weight of doubt has been lifted off my shoulders. Yes!!!!

“Desire Ask Believe Receive"~Stella Terrill Mann

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.~ Matthew7:7-8 

Our life is a manifestation, and we can very well make that manifestation beautiful and meaningful and have a good influence. ~Thich Nhat Hanh
Please share with me your thoughts. :-)

Sending cool breezes and sunshine your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment