Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things! :-)

Happy Wednesday! The sun is glowing through my window and I'm feeling pretty delightful. Life is good. Life is hmmmm, hmmmm good. Sending you a big hug right now! :-)
Beautiful roses my BBP surprised me with yesterday. :-)

So, I enjoy shopping and exploring and discovering new things. Here are a few of my favorite things this summer. They make me smile!

**I LIVE in my silver Fitflops this summer. They are the
best thing ever for a walking maniac aka me. I walk everywhere up here. They have men's designs too!
~~So, I must visit Borders bookstore about 3 times a week. I love browsing. I came upon the most adorable postcards this summer. I love sending cards and postcards just to say hi. These are so me. Maybe this is my British~creative twin. lol. You have to check out the website it will make you smile for sure! :-)
www.juicylucydesigns.com

**I am always on the search for the best lotion ever. I love pure, good & mega moisturizing lotions. Found one! It's by a line called Collective Wellbeing. The one I'm using this summer is the IIIipe Nut/Jojoba Dry Skin Relief. Ahhhhhh, perfecto! I found it in Whole Foods. But you can order it online of course.
http://www.collectivewellbeing.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage1&product_id=29&category_id=12&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

**You already know I got to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. Love, loved, loved it. So I had to include that on my favorite things list. :-)

**Muscadine wine. Yum! I bought this on the road to Savannah at a gas station called El Cheapo. It's really good. Trust me. I had to try this wine because I used to pick muscadines as a child. :-) They have a lovely website. Check it out. http://www.meinhardtvineyards.com/Pages/Our%20Wines.htm
I like the Hopeulikit Red!

~~~I gain inspiration and new perspective from wise sayings/quotes. My two favorites that I discovered this summer:
To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have. -Ken S. Keyes, Jr. Handbook to Higher Consciousness

The only joy in the world is to begin.~Cesare Pavese

Sending laughter your way. Tag you're it!


No comments:

Post a Comment