Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Really

Ahhh, it's the end of the work day. Wow. What a day! I'm drained. The good part is just two more days till the weekend! It's been a good week, just still a bit exhausted from the last few weeks.

So how has your week been so far?
Lots of things have got me thinking or saying Really?! Some in a good, loving, happy, delightful way, and some not. :-) Here goes:

*Uh, Mel Gibson....I know you've heard of his crazed (taped) arguments with his girlfriend. Is he having a breakdown?  In the latest released phone convo, Mel is cursing his ex out for getting into the jacuzzi before having sex with him. Of course his words are way more vulgar than I will ever use on my blog. :-) I mean really. I think the best thing for him to do right now is go to another land, maybe buy an island and start all over. Meditate. Make new friends. Get away from here. Plus nobody is ever gonna want to be associated with him or even be seen with the man. What a shame, he's actually a talented actor. Oh well. He has tons of moula. So he's good to go....work on his mental state and pray. :-) Really.

*Raining. Big, lite sprinkles. As the sun still shines through the clouds. I like that. Really.

*Forced, fake thank-yous. Patronizing. I really do not like that. If what you're giving is not from the heart, please keep it. That really irks me. :-/

*I was listening to a James Brown song today, I think it was Get Up and Get Involved and he screamed like 10 times. My cheeks wore sore from laughing. That really made me smile. Music rocks! James was one of a kind for sure!

*Water is the best. Really. :-)

*Kids tickle me. Two weeks ago I was at my mom's house in the kitchen about to take a tablespoon of castor oil, and I really do not like the taste or smell of this stuff. Anyhoo, my 4 year-old nephew is looking at me as I act crazy -- as I pumped myself up to swallow it. I swallow and immediately suck on a lemon and yell to my boyfriend 'oh gosh, yuck, help me.' And my innocent, darling of a nephew says to my bf--"hey help her!" It was REALLY adorable on so many levels. lol :-) (you probably had to be there to get the full effect of the moment.)
 
I went to yet another FREE summer concert on last Sunday. Listened to a few African bands and finally in the last hour The Roots and Talib Kweli graced the stage. I really felt like I was at a Brooklyn, 2010 version of Woodstock. It was hot, humid and fun. I'm a new fan of the Roots. There's really nothing like real musicians. :-)
                      Photo taken by my aunt Suzanne

*Whole Foods at Union Square is always crowded. Really.

*Wendy Williams is really hilarious. & Humble about having her show. I really like that.

*I'm really enjoying blogging.

And I really appreciate you reading and sharing. Thank you!!!!

Sending my heartfelt appreciation your way. Tag you're it!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment