Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shedding

Happy Tuesday! It's still summertime and the sun is still shining. Yay! Time waits for nothing, the days are swiftly passing, my hope is to do my best to live each one to it's fullest. :-)
 As I grow older, I'm so grateful all the "stuff" I've experienced, the good, the bad, and the fantastic have made me wiser. I'm learning that on this journey there are different seasons. There are stages where you have to shed that which no longer enhances your life or promotes your growth. I believe with growth brings usefulness and I am here to be of use.


At first thought of this life detox, I began to feel a tinge of sadness, because to shed means to let go of what once felt wonderful, but now is just working anymore. To shed means to shake off all that is stagnant, so it won't hold you back. It may be tough, but it's essential. I know for sure everything comes in it's time. There comes a time when you have to clean out your closet~ and I mean figuratively and literally. Have you ever cleaned out your closet, got rid of clothes that don't fit anymore or items that you can't even believe you once thought were fab? I have. Every time, I clean out my closet, I feel like a weight has been lifted. I feel a little lighter, a little freer. Best, of all my arms (my heart) become open (again) to receive new blessings. :-)

 I know for sure life is about evolving. It's about change. Without it you are simply existing. I know for sure I don't want to just breathe and take up space. I want to live. In my living, I must shed all that brings me down. I can no longer make excuses for anything that's in my life that has no purpose or any positivity. And it's OK. I don't have to feel guilty when I have a life detox. After all, I'm responsible for attaining my highest high and living my best life. This is all a part of the process. :-) And it's worth the work.

Sending you the courage to revamp and recharge your life. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment