Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Celebrate Monday! :-)

Happy Monday!! It's a new day, a new week, a new month. Are you ready to make it all good? I am. Wow, summer's last month. Time waits for nothing. I'm excited about this month! I have lots of sweet stuff planned. Today is lovely, the sun is beaming brightly through my window. For this I am so very grateful! :-)
Ok, so let's get this show on the road. It's time to celebrate Monday! Let's talk about what we are thankful for right now. My top ten.

* I'm alive. I'm well. I'm energized! whoo hoo.
*This is my 60th blog posting. :-)
*My nephew Carsen is 6 today! I love you Carse!!!! XOXOXOX

*BBP is arrives on Thursday! Yippee!!!

*I'm going to be in the audience of the Nate Berkus show this Friday. :-)

*My nail polish named Lila, who knew when I chose it. Everytime I glance at my nails, I get a high. Color therapy really works! :-)
*END OF SUMMER SALES!!! I got the cutest stuff for under $20 this weekend. lol

*I finished my 3rd GREAT read of the summer. A Fine Balance. Yes!!!
Now for something really happy to read.

*Bookstores. They just make me smile. :-)
*Good relationships. Makes life so much more peaceful!!!!
                 Aunt Sandra & cousin Quinn Rae
Your Turn!

Sending all that tickles your soul today. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment