Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm smiling about right now! :-)

Hello and welcome to the day before Thanksgiving!

Let's celebrate. Here's what I'm smiling about right now:

~ I woke up~ with all my senses, employment, & knowing that I’m loved and valued. God is good. Life is good!

~ The cute Thanksgiving Day parade animations floating in the upper left-hand corner of my screen on my yahoo page. Cute!

~ The sun is shining bright! Love that!!
~ I am leaving work at 1:45pm. YES!

~ We signed the contract for the venue for our “Special day” next May! Ahhhhhh, I’m breathing better already.

~ Jennifer Grey won Dancing with the Stars, YES!!! America is not as bonkers as I was beginning to think with the Palin craze. Lol.

~ Coupons! Borders just sent me a 50% off today only coupon. Whoo hooey! ;-)

~ Jasmine Green Tea. It’s keeping me warm right now.

~ Brookey’s blog, http://brookeybabysblogspot.blogspot.com/2010/11/oprah-haters.html. It was excellent yesterday! She is a terrific writer and good friend!

~ Music. Right now, When Doves Cry is playing and it’s making me smile because it reminds me of the concert I’m going to in 3 weeks!!!! Yeah baby!


~ My mom. She makes me smile by just being her colorful self! Love you momma! See you very soon. <3
~ My Maddycakes. I adore my goddaughter. She is such a ball of joy! I had fun watching her shake her little self on the dance floor at our cousin’s Sweet 16 last Sunday. When she smiles it’s contagious.

~ Having another day to share with you. I want you to know I appreciate YOU! Thank you for being a part of my life. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving. When you think about it, we all have overflowing blessings in our lives. I think that’s surely something worth shouting about. Get happy and keep spreading the love!

Sending gratefulness your way. Tag you’re it!

No comments:

Post a Comment