Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Too cute to boot! :-)

Happy afternoon time! Just taking a fun break. Today is beautiful. The sun came back out. She is smiling big and bright from the sky. I love feeling her warmth on my forehead during my lunchtime "city walks!"

So let's taking about too cute to boot gifts.;-) I found a few things that I am totally digging and considering as possible gifts for the holidays or a birthday or whenever. I think any day is a day to give.

Each day comes bearing its own gifts.  Untie the ribbons.  ~Ruth Ann Schabacker

***I'm really fascinated with maps and globes these days. I need a serious geography course. I'm thinking traveling slowly but surely to as many places as possible will help. In the meantime, so would a globe. This one is awesome!

**As a kid, I simply adored stuffed animals. Even now, it does my heart good to hug a soft, cuddly animal. This cutey patootie is from my favorite store, Anthropologie. What's even better:"Each animal, handknit from locally grown wool spun on old bicycle wheels, comes with a card signed by the woman who made it, making these little guys heartwarming in more ways than one!"~ Anthropologie FB post

**I love a nice sweater. Totally digging this one for men from the Gap (Birdseye sweater). ;-)
 **Lastly, a good book is a treasure. I thumbed through this one in Borders this week.

Sending glad tidings your way. Tag you're it! Keep smiling!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment