Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Celebrate FRIDAY!

Yes. I've been anticipating Friday all week. This week seem long to me! The weekend is at hand and I'm forever grateful. It's a gorgeous day in Nueva York. I'm loving the sunshine with the chill in the air. Mainly because sunshine makes everything prettier. And because it's the kind of weather that I can handle (live, walk, commute in) with a simple yet warm scarf and jacket. ;-)
photo by way of Photobucket contributor
Ok, let's celebrate. I'm a thankful gal! What about you? I want to make special note of the following things I'm everso grateful for, here goes:

**Waking up feeling GOOD! ready to take on the day. Ready to live!!!!!!!!!!

**Finishing my grandma's photobook. Yay! It took hours of going through old photos and tinkering with the website and layout, but it was worth it. I can't wait till it arrives. I especially look forward to grandma's reaction when she unwraps it on her birthday next month!

**Drinking 2 huge bottles of water at work daily this week from my own water bottle! ;-)

**Joining the 29-Day Giving Challenge. Love it!

**Finishing a fun project at work!

**Finding beautiful boxes/paper at Kate's Paperie for grandma's presents.

**Laughing daily!!

**Feeling the warmth of the sun on my face as I walk to work every morning.
**Getting my ticket to go home for Christmas! whoo hooey

**Finishing one of the best books I've read all year~ Spiritual Liberation by Michael Bernard Beckwith.

**My sister sending me a sweet text about loving the electric blue pashmina scarf I left in Georgia, that she now owns. :-) It's a joy being a big sis!

Your turn!
Sending bursts of laughter your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment