Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Right on time :-)

"Just when the caterpillar thought his life was over... he turned into a butterfly." I dig this quote because it's so true. Just when I feel worn out, have a headache, am exhausted from the hustle & bustle of the nyc commute, am wondering how I'm gonna make things happen in the next few months AND when I'm fighting a sinus infection....the mailman leaves some GOOD, Smile~inducing mail today. Yes!!!

I got home from my first day of work in 2011 feeling blah and ready to relax, with lots on my mind. Ready to be feeling enthusiastic and revived, yet not quite there yet....So I shuffle through my mail and to my delight I have two special letters not from Discover, MBNA, Chase, or any of the other banks anxious to lend me moula. :-) I don't know about you, but I really, really, really enjoy getting an old-fashioned letter. It just feels nice! It's like an antique these days to get stamped, mailed letters. I cherish them. I was so happy to receive one from a thoughtful new friend today. It really made my week! :-)

To top that off, I also got an extra-special letter from my dad. What a grateful gal I am!

And that's why the quote, I began with tonight, popped into my head. The universe ALWAYS gives me what I need. God is always, always, always on time. Totally awesome! :-)

One more thing TRULY touched my heart this evening....A homeless man in Cleveland gets a new start thanks to his stellar "radio voice." It's just beautiful. This reminds me that there is simply always hope. No matter what. No matter how long things may seem to be taking before they take off. The storm never lasts forever. With belief and work....the dream will come alive. The sun surely shines again. Read/watch: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/homeless_man_with_golden_radio_voice_91PQ3yMBa58vOf1n4MuToJ

Sending abundance your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment