Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Count it all joy

Happy Monday night! Ok, I'm considering this week a Take 2 for the first week of the new year. Last week was a tad tough. I'm so grateful I'm finally feeling more like myself--the sinus blues are just about gone. Yay! Nothing like a weekend inside with a few boxes of Puffs (tissue), a gallon of water, meds, a journal, laptop, and prayer. :-)
photo by dear one. what an awesome sky!

What an tragic weekend. My prayers and comforting thoughts go out to all the loved ones of the victims in Arizona as well as those harmed/recovering from that monstrous episode last Saturday. The amazing thing is that Gabrielle Gibbons is still alive and responsive. Not taking for granted that she has a long, challenging road ahead of her. One twinkle of light in all of this is that she is alive. I remember the first reports said she was not. 

In life, many times darkness direct us to the light. Sometimes, we can't rationalize, understand, explain the experiences of this journey. Sometimes, even in such horrific--what seems like senseless-- loss, something positive can be born....I hope.
I will love the light for it shows me the way.  Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. ~Og Mandino
 
Right now, even in the midst of this...., this world and all it's disappointment, pain, confusion, and sometimes chaos, it is the perfect time to give thanks.

Today, I am so very grateful for awareness, forgiveness, healing, mercy, second chances, and a new day to be better. A new awakening for our country to bring us back to the light.
Sending unwavering faith your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment