Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A few more for the Bucket.....list :-)

Good Tuesday Night! Oh, what a messy day in NYC. Slush, ice, dirty snow, go away. This week it's just pure northern winter weather. Just gotta bundle up, persevere, and think of how much more I'll appreciate the blazing sunshine, blue skies and peonies in a few more months. Ahhhhh.
So, I'm thinking about my Bucketlist again. I want to add 8 (my favorite number) more things. What about you? I'd love to hear at least one thing on your Bucketlist. Afterall, when you say something it's more likely to happen and when you WRITE something, and share it with someone, it's even more likely to become reality. ;-) So, I'll be waiting to hear from ya. If I can, you can! Let's go:

***Try silk ropes. Remember that beautiful flying in the air type performance Pink did last year? Well, I wanna try it. Anything's worth trying at least once.

***Jet Ski, again. I've only done it once and it was amazzzzzzzzzzing. I gotta do it again!

***Design a baby-Tee. :-)
picture by Nicole Mountz

***Learn how to cook a good chicken soup.

***Co-design my wedding dress. ;-)
***Oprah show. Come on, it's still possible. :-)

***Zipline

***Go bike riding in an exoctic and beautiful country.

Sending vivid imagination your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment