Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

....

Happy Tuesday! I wish I could say I'm feeling simply marvelous, but I'm not quite yet. Still fighting this ugly cold. Just reminds to really appreciate when I'm well and energized. This too shall pass. My throat will feel healthy again. In the meantime, I am still grateful I'm not too weak to type. :-)

So, how's your new year so far? Just in the last couple of days, I've gotten 3 new cell phone numbers from family and friends, and learned of 4 engagements. New beginnings for folks. Sounds pretty awesome to me. I was happy to learn that Sherri Shepard from the View is engaged. She has talked about wanting to find love a lot on the show. Glad she found it!

So, on a completely different subject, how long do you keep your holidays cards out? I'm sitting here looking at about 10 different cards as I share with you. I love cards. Especially when they are personalized. I usually keep my cards in view about a month post holiday or birthday. Then, I put the very special ones in a box. The ones that have handwritten notes, I keep visible for years. It's always a boost to read beautiful words written to me from a loved one. What could be better than that when you're home alone with a horrible cold? :-)

Has anyone seen the new show The Talk on CBS? I've seen it twice, it's ok. It's very much like the View, of course. Today, Nicole Richie was the guest. I must admit I was impressed by the woman she has blossomed into. She is a far cry from the spoiled, materialistic brat she appeared to be 8 years ago on that show with her former bff, Paris Hilton. Transformation is a wonderful thing. We all have the power within to grow into the person we deeply long to be. Just keep swimming! ;-)

Speaking of swimming, I sure look forward to sunshine and blue seas later this year. I just gotta keep warm and cozy for the these next few months.....And get in shape too!

Until manana, stay well and don't forget to smile (today).

Sending good health your way. Tag you're it!

1 comment:

  1. What's up, CD? I second that motion: We do have immeasurable potential to soar, a God-given bonanza of power waiting to be tapped all the time! Get well soon:)

    ReplyDelete