Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Believe it or not...

Hello and welcome to Wednesday night. What a great day! Snow and all. It was fun walking in 8 inches of snow this morning. Nothing like fresh, white, fluffy snow! The best part was that the commute into the city was a piece of cake. It's the little things. :-)
Does anyone believe in the law of attraction? I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Maybe because I'm rereading some chapters of The Secret. I certainly have come to believe that whether I co-sign on the "law of attraction" or not, it is happening all the time. It's happening whether I think positive or good or wonderful thoughts or whether I think sad, desperate, or hopeless thoughts. It's just the way it is. So I figure I might as well think the better thoughts.

I just find it so amazing how powerful the mind is. It really is fascinating what we can think ourselves into. We can make, almost, anything true or real if we deeply, truly believe it. It's funny, even subsciously we are manifesting what we deeply believe. Soooooooooo interesting.

Becoming aware is the trick. Aware of what we truly believe. Aware of what we are thinking and dwelling on. Aware of the power within.

On that note, take a look at each of these colorful pictures. How do you feel? What do you feel? Just curious. :-)


Sending good thoughts your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment