Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Two Cent Tidbits

Happy Thursday night! Boy, can traveling and trying to squeeze in a hundred things in one day be exhausting. I'm safe and sound back in my hometown, Augusta, Ga.
Hope everyone is relaxing right now and ready for a warm and wonderful day of goodness tomorrow.

Just wanted to share a few of my two cent tidbits. So here goes:
*** The sky seems so much bigger, darker and stars a thousand times brighter in Georgia. I never noticed that as a child. :-)

***Everything is m--u--c--h slower is the AUG. lol, Yessiree! I have to consciously remind myself to walk slower.

***I still get a thrill out of seeing a nicely lit house during the holidays. Nothing overboard, but a nice electric blue candle in each window has a peaceful vibe to me. :-)

***It was wonderful to see one of my nephews tonight. I missed him!
Simeon

***Family Guy is really hilarious! really. :-):-)

***Yoga I welcome you into my life consistently in 2011.

***Nothing like a freshly made pecan caramel apple from Kilwins. Yum-ola!


***Nice to exhale. ;-)

***Hugs are the best!

***Oprah's hair looks SOOOOOO healthy.

***Nothing better than giving. Can't wait till manana!

Sending sweet surprises your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment