Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Friday, December 24, 2010

Anybody better? :-)

Good glorious morning! It's the eve of Christmas eve and I'm up at the break of dawn. I am so grateful that to be on my way to my dear one and then to my mom and family. Ahhhh, how wonderful it is to get out of the hustle and bustle for a few days. :-)

I'm sitting here listening to a popular song by Marvin Sapp, "Never Would Have Made It." This song went straight to the top of the charts because folks can relate to his testimony. Tears are rolling down my cheeks because I can too. He sings:
"I'm Stronger. I'm Wiser. I'm Better. Anybody Better?"
Yes!!! I am. Thank God. I am so much better. I can remember more than 3 years ago, I was feeling down, searching for the light that I knew was in me somewhere. I was feeling mighty bad (as Sofia said in The Color Purple). Not realizing that even in my storm, I was blessed and highly favored. But, the storm is over now. I woke up. I'm not just existing anymore. I am living! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow. I know now every struggle, every wave, every obstacle makes me a stronger gal, a better cdm/lylah. I'm not where I'm destined to be~yet, but thank all-that-is-marvelous that I'm beyond where I was. :-)
Now, that's something to celebrate!

Life is good. And it's Christmastime! It's time to see loved ones and share and be merry. I pray the joy of the holidays remains with each of us throughout the year.
I pray that each of us receives inner peace and allows nothing to shake that peace now or ever.
I pray that each of us affirms our beauty, strength, uniqueness & intelligence right now and walks into 2011 with this truth.

Sending you overflowing joy. Tag you're it!
"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well".~ Psalms 139:14






No comments:

Post a Comment