Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My fun findings this year :-)

Happy Winter Solstice! We are here. Near the end of the first year of a new decade. I remember how odd it felt to say 2010. I mean when I was a kid that seemed like the name of a Sci-Fi flick. :-)


So, I've been pondering what I've discovered this year. What moved me in some way, what made me think, what or who made me laugh or even cry (in a good way). I'll start off with 10. I would really love to hear from you too!

***Brussel Sprouts. Yes, in 2010 I tasted this peculiar veggie for the first time. I didn't intend too. It was a part of a delicious dish I ordered at a restaurant in the city. To my surprise they were quite delectable!

***Bags made out of recycled water bottles. Totally cool and helpful to our deteriorating environment.

***A renewed appreciation for a good Broadway show. I hadn't been to a show in a few years. It was nice to see 2 this year.

***Flying trapeze. What a thrill to try that on my birthday this year! Weeeeeeeeee. :-)

***Kevin Hart. The little man (as he refers to himself) is hilarious!

***Five Wishes, a book by Gay Hendricks. The last book I read this year. Excellente!

***I found it adorable to watch Nick Cannon speak lovingly about his wife Mariah Carey on the Rachel Ray show. I love love! ;-)

***The movie Eat, Pray, Love. Beautiful. :-)

***One of my top 5 favorite talk shows to be a part of the studio audience---The Jimmy Fallon Show. Uh, who knew?! I'm still holding out hope/prayers/wishes for my tickets to The Oprah W. show. :-)

***A renewed appreciation for the moon. It's amazing!

***Oh, and I can't forget my most uplifting discovery this year has been sharing with you through this blog! Thanks for checking in when you can. :-)
Your turn!

Sending sweet discoveries your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment