Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Take 5... Celebrate!:-)

Hello & happy Friday! The weekend is here and I'm one delighted gal. I hope your week was good, and I hope your weekend is the best ever!
Time is winding down until 2011. I'm going to squeeze as much goodness as I can out of the rest of 2010! :-)


I figured a sweet start could be taking 5 minutes to celebrate what I'm thankful for right now. Because I deeply do believe that gratitude breeds goodness! So,here goes:
***I am ALIVE. Yep. Just the fact that I can see, hear, taste, smell, walk, talk, laugh, love, be warm, and think for myself is something I certainly am pretty glad to celebrate!

***I'm going to see Prince in concert tonight. Yeah baby!!

***I'm going to see my mom, my sister, my brother, my nephews, a few cousins, and my dear one next week! :-) What a way to end the year!


***I went to the Jimmy Fallon show yesterday and it was f-u-n! Love a good taping.

***I mailed all my holiday cards! Yippee, by now they should have all arrived at their destinations.

***The sun is shining!

***I laughed today. :-)


***I made someone laugh today. :-):-):-)

Your turn!

Sending energy your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment