Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, December 30, 2010

100th Post! :-)

Ahhh, at last, I'm sharing for the 100th time. Yes! It's been an enlightening experience~blogging. :-) I've learned a little more about myself, that's for sure.


So, as the year comes to a close, I always find myself having a "year in review" in my mind. What about you? I am overwhelmingly grateful to have had a beautiful 2010. I was moved to a new level of thinking this year. I got to realize a few goals, do what I really wanted to do, give more, smile more, go with the flow a little bit more. I let go of the unnecessary and embraced the essential.

I've expressed so much in my blog(s) in the last 9 months. The highs~~ beginning with flying the trapeze on my birthday to walking with Oprah and Dr. Oz and Gayle and my new friend Lori in the Live Your Best Life Walk on Mother's Day to getting engaged and all the good energy that filled the room that unforgettable night at my engagement party, to seeing Prince in concert and being blessed to plan and celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday shindig, just 2 days ago.


In 2010, I learned that life can be good. It won't be without obstacles and challenges and even a few disappointments, but it can still be sweet and it is always worth living. In 2010, I've learned to see the brighter side and keep on moving. I've learned that it is my choice to dwell on the good or the bad. I've learned that in every experience, there is a possibility to grow, blossom, -especially if it's painful. I've learned the simple truth that we all are here to be of service and spread love. We are powerful beings here to shine our light in it's own unique and neccessary beauty.

I extend soul-stirring gratitude for all the blessings I've received this year. I ask for courage to walk tall into 2011 ready to ride the waves of this glorious, exciting, unpredictable life. Good health, laughter, prosperity, love and joy come on in. I welcome you with open arms! :-)

Sending gusto your way. Tag you're it!

2 comments: