Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Sunday, October 31, 2010

80!

Happy last weekend of the month! Just two more months left in 2010. Time waits for nothing. That's what I know for sure. Time to step back and look at what I still hope to accomplish this year. Overall, I'd say this year has been pretty fantastic!
I would love to check off a few more things from my Bucketlist. What about you? Let's see before Jan. 1, 2011 I'd like to:
**Write my 100th blog
**Paint!
**Visit MOMA
**Read two more really good books
**Celebrate grandma Johnson's 80th bday
**Convert my VHS tapes to DVDs :-)
**Confirm dress for my special day ;-)
**See Prince rock in NYC~ maybe.....
**Go to the Jimmy Fallon show!



Sending smiles your way on this lovely Saturday night. Tag you're it! 
Oh and please go out and VOTE on Tuesday. It really matters! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment