Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Friday, October 15, 2010

two cent tidbits ;-)

Four days complete, one more work day to go. Ahhhhh, yes it's Thursday night. I hear the raindrops gently hitting my window. Almost as if it's washing all the strife and blahness away. Rain is good, because without it we'd not appreciate the sunshine.
What's also good is that this makes my 77th post! I like double numbers. And 7s are just fun. It is supposedly the most spiritual of all numbers. Although 8 is my favorite number. Looking forward to posting my 88th blog. It's coming....Slowly but surely. :-)
So what's going on out there in the world? Lots. As always and as it should be. Here's my two cents. I'd love to read yours too!
**The miners are safe and sound. How amazing that they survived underground for 69 days! Another example of miracles happening. Where there's a will there is most certainly a way. May they never have to mine again. From what I'm reading a flood of opportunities are coming their way--from book deals to tv shows. I say soak it up!:-)
**Elections are coming up. VOTE. You voice matter and it's only heard through voting.
**I'm so proud of my little sister. She's getting fit and looking hot! Go Jana Kay. Keep shining!!
**Did you hear about this new talk show, The Talk, premiering on CBS on Monday? It seems to be a funkier View. The hosts are: Holly Robinson Peete (dig her), Julie Chen (anchor/journalist and also wife of the CEO of CBS~Les Moonves), Sharon Osborne (ball of fire), Sara Gilbert(remember her from Roseanne?), Leah Remini (totally hilarious actress who starred in King of Queens), Marissa Jaret Winokur (uh, drawing blank...). That's a lot of gals. Hope it's not too much noise and some deep, thought-provoking discussions. :-)

**I"m looking forward to seeing For Colored Girls...I performed a piece from the play at my high school graduation. Whenever I hear anything related to it, I get sentimental. I'm so glad Tyler Perry is expanding his portfolio beyond Madea. Yay! Loving the cast!!!!

**I actually like the show Giuliana and Bill on Style network. I didn't plan on liking it, but they are a good, solid, healthy couple and I'm just drawn to that.:-)

**I'm really absorbing so much goodness from the latest book I'm reading--Soul Liberation by Michael Bernard Beckwith. Don't you just love a good, helpful, inspiring book? Ahhhhhhhhh. It's refreshing.

**Do you know that it's NEVER too late to change. You can do whatever you deeply desire to do. Don't hesitate just do it! (as I say it to you, I say it to myself) Whoo hoo!!!

**God is good. Life is good. I am ever so grateful each day I wake up with eyes to see, ears to hear, arms to embrace and something to share. I eagerly receive and reciprocate the gift of love!
 **Lastly, I came upon this quote tonight and it is simply the truth:
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad

 
Sending light your way, shine! Tag you're it!





1 comment: