Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Monday, October 4, 2010

Take 5ive....

Hello out there. What a day! Today really felt like Fall. I was in Atlanta for the first few hours of the day and I returned to NYC by evening. There was a crisp chill in the air. Definitely time for warm, cozy sweaters. I will do my best to embrace the cooler weather, despite being a summer gal :-). It is a chance to wear funky boots and chunky, big sweaters with leggings, and cute hats and jackets. Ok, I can deal, as long as I'm bundled and comfortable. ;-)
So, I was reading a thought-provoking magazine on my plane ride back, and of course I wanted to share a bit..... These questions sparked my interest. I hope to read your responses too.

**If I could say one thing to myself 20 years ago ...Take more chances. The only failure is to NOT do something.

**My favorite place is in the world...The warm, blue, clear ocean. And in my BBP's arm's.:-)

**The lesson I keep learning over and over...Law of attraction is real. (the mind is a powerful tool.)

**Personal Philosophy...Love thyself and it's easier to love others. Live in gratitude. Be of service in someway, somehow. Let go & appreciate the now.

**I always make time for....Prayer.

Your turn!
Sending rejuvenation your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment