Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm loving it! :-)

What a wonderful day it was. I'm extra~happy to be writing a bit tonight. Fall is in full swing up here. I actually wore a turtleneck today. 

So, I've been thinking of what I'm loving lately. Of course, I'm totally loving life, sound mind, and having energy! Yes. Today I've been laughing so much my cheeks hurt. Have you ever had a day like that? It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, revel in it!

Here are a few more things I'm loving right now:
**The rust orange, reddish hues of the leaves. So pretty. It was especially lovely when I looked at my office when to see the tip tops of the trees golden yellow.

**This skirt ~I'm so loving! It's called the Ava Skirt. It's totally stylish, stretchy, comfy and comes in gorgeous colors!
**Bridges. I'm fascinated with architecture of bridges. They're really beautiful. I"m grateful for all the bridges that allow me to travel from point A to B. NYC has over 20 bridges. I just happen to have a perfect view of the 59th street bridge from my office. I can take a breather (from my computer) every day and look out the huge window and see the big, blue sky and the bridge. :-)

**I'm digging this bag. It reminds me of a classic Coco Chanel bag, but not for the Coco price. ;-) And the color is nice! (Leila Rowe).

**Water towers. I'm loving water towers. I just like them! I like the shape. I like their height. I like how they compliment a sunset. So cool!

Finally, I'm loving Ralph Waldo Emerson. He has some really fantastic quotes. Here's one I want to leave you with: "The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it."

Sending all that delights YOU your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment