Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Friday, February 4, 2011

Just wondering....:-)

Good Thursday Night! Is it me or did this week fly by? In fact, this year is zooming... so far. And what a winter we are having on the east coast. I've lived in the northeast for almost 16 years and this is the first winter that I can recall where we've had consistent snow weekly. I've worn my snow boots almost every day this year, so far. Layering is essential. :-)


So I am wondering a few things....Curious to know what others may think. Here goes;-):

~Is it me or does America or at the society I'm living in right now, just really not honor aging? I am so sick of seeing commercial after commercial telling me how to anti-age. I mean wouldn't anti-aging  mean to cease existing? Growing older aka being alive should be something to be proud of. Something to give thanks about, especially if you're pain free, brain~functioning, and able to love & smile, right? :-)

~I was rereading one of my favorite books this morning, A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson, and was reminded that I am the star of my life. Sometimes, I forget that--this--what I do, what I put my energy towards, every single day --is my life story, my feature film. I must remember it's not a dress rehearsal. This is it. Do you ever think about that?

~Where's the most magical place you've ever been? A place where you felt like you were in another world and time. A place where you discovered how tremendously wondrous God's green earth really is.  A place where you felt closer to humanity. So far, for me, that was Egypt. I pray for her peace.


~Do you ever try visualizing? I do even when I'm not trying. It's just imagining, sometimes. Dreaming in color, I tend to think. I'm visualizing a few things for the upcoming months. I'm giddy with excitement. What about you?


That's all for tonight. I say YES to the weekend. Bring on the fun! :-)

Sending curiosity your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment