Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Thursday, March 3, 2011

So Over It!................

Hello out there! It's March, are we ready for Spring or what? I'm more than ready to welcome longer, sunshiney days.

Forgive me for barely blogging lately. Tonight's post was inspired by my cool gal pal, Brookey. She was also the one who encouraged me to begin sharing my thoughts through my own blog, last year. My anniversary is this month. Whoo hoo!

Anyhoo, right about now I'm SO over a few things. What about you? I'll start. Here goes:

***Layering my clothes. This has been a really cold, snowy, windy winter in NYC/NJ. I'm so over temperatures below 50 degrees! I want to wear sundresses, now!! :-)

***Recycled cell phone numbers. Ok, I finally bought a new cell phone, a smart phone. I let go of my simple, non~internet access, tap~system Samsung phone, for the HTC Incredible. But guess what? Every day since I've had it (about a month now) I get 2-3 calls from an 800 number asking for someone named Melissa Rosen. Really. Today, I finally called the number back and told them this is not Melissa Rosen. I guess Melissa owes somebody something. I really hope they've updated their system. :-/

***Rude customer service folks. So over these people! I mean why did they choose to work at a job where they are required to speak, cater, or assist other humans on a consistent basis?

***Getting home when it's dark. So over it!

***The Android smiley faces. What happened to the regular round ones?...Androids are kind of scary and not cute. Already over it after barely a month with my Incredible. :-)

***Bottled water that costs more than $1.25. I mean really.....

***Long lines in Whole Foods, no matter what time I go. Over it!

***Dry hands. Really over Winter skin. :-(

***Not being able to think of Love songs that I really really really love. So over thinking about it tonight. Can you help me? :-)
**********************************************************************************
There are a few things that I'm So Into right now, thank goodness.....;-)

*Warm showers after a good day's work. Soothes my soul.

*My dear one calling me Sweetlove. Really makes me smile. :-)



*Funny text messages from Sarpong. Makes my day so much happier!

*Cool, refreshing water! Ahhhhh

*My mom, dad and everyone supporting me right now as I prepare for the next phase of my journey.


*Crossing more details off my list of wedding "to-dos" Yes!

*Receiving packages, in the mail, that I've ordered for the wedding.

*The new ringtones I have on my HTC Incredible. ;-)

*My life! Even when I'm a little worn out and fall off track, I am still pretty dang glad I'm still ticking, smiling and capable of giving!

Sending brighter days your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment