Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2 cent tidbits....:-)

Hello and welcome to daylight savings time! It's time for longer days and warmth. But where's the warmth in NYC? I am really over wearing my coat everyday. I mean really. Patience come to me now. :-)


So, as you can imagine, I'm a busy chickadee getting together everything I can think of to make May 6th a day worth remembering. List after list....It's coming together, but I have to admit I'm a little anxious. Lots of good stuff coming up in the next 5 weeks, amidst the packing, organizing, and creating....All will be wonderful, I'm sure. I'm accepting all your good thoughts for a calm, beautiful, sunshiney day. Thank you!!! :-)

On my mind right now....just a few random thoughts. Some silly, some serious. All make me wonder....;-) Here goes:

**Why does it seem like such a task for folks to mail back an RSVP? It's stamped, addressed, and ready for a signature and a drop in the mailbox....hmmmm
 **Japan is in my prayers. The images of the Tsunami are incredibly unbelievable! I can't imagine what they are going through. I actually have a high school friend who lives there with his family. Thank God they are well right now. He asks for us to pray for his neighbors.

**Who knew Dionne Warwick was so fierce? Is anyone watching Celebrity Apprentice? Wow.

**After coloring my hair throughout my 20s--from highlights to dark rinses, I've come to embrace and actually like my natural hair color. Would that be considered exhaling? ;-)

**One can accumulate way too much paper in 6 yearS....and candles...and picture frames. Packing is such a joy! lol

**Janet Jackson concert this Saturday. Yeah baby!!! First and probably the only time I'll see her live.
**Waiting for Lenny Kravitz to announce a tour. He rocks!

**I had to get a steroid shot on Sunday because of an allergic reaction, I pray it doesn't make me gain weight. That's a side affect of steroids. :-( But I had to get it. I looked like I was in a fight with Mike Tyson when I woke up that day.

**Loving my new glasses. At lasttttttttttttttttt.;-)

** Aretha Franklin looks fab! She shed 85 pounds. Go ReRe!!

**I just love seeing (or hearing about) married couples still enjoying life together and l.i.v.i.n.g! My gal pal's parents have been married almost 40 years and they are going on a cruise with other couples this summer to Alaska. I can dig that!

Sending good times your way. Tag you're it!

1 comment:

  1. I am relieved that you and our friend are fine, Cheryl. You two are outstanding individuals, and your friendships are invaluable to me. Do a little extra kickboxing to battle the jitters, and thanks for sharing the date:)

    ReplyDelete