Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well, hello there! :-)

Hi! It's been a while. I've missed blogging. I was determined to share a little with you today. It's Monday and the sun is going down. Ahhhhhhh, what a beautiful day it was! I hope you are having a peaceful evening or morning or whatever time of the day it is that you're reading this. :-)

It's celebrate Monday! And wow I'm overflowing with joy and gratefulness right now because I have so much to celebrate. I have to share my deep gratitude for so much in my life right now. First and foremost the inner peace and self-love that I've worked so diligently at attaining for the past 15 years of my life is now something I own. I own who I am and appreciate it all. It is an amazingly wonderful feeling. It's like once I started loving myself and truly seeing my value, a door to a universe of love and appreciation just opened up. The more you love the more you are loved. It's really as simple as that. You become a magnet to love and it begins with loving yourself.

Ok, so let's go. Today I celebrate:
**Waking up with purpose! All my five senses working perfectly well. Love.
**Everyone who makes me smile. My BBP aka my fiance, my mom, my sweet uncle Dane, my nephews, my godbaby Maddy, Nicole and SO many friends and family. Thank you!
**The beginning of a new chapter in my journey. I'm engaged to a wonderful, understanding, loving, kind, intelligent, sincere man who makes me laugh till my cheeks hurt and warms my heart. It took me loving myself to finally receive beautiful love from another, and I am very grateful to share the rest of my life with him. :-)

**Sunshine. Always.
**Growth.
**My Live Your Best Live dress. :-)
**Mindfulness. The ability to be mindful.
photo taken by Amanda, my colleague, in Israel
**Going to Atlanta for the Labor day weekend. Yippee!
**Brooklyn. Yep, I celebrate BK. It's a fantastic borough!!!!
**My precious grandma Johnson. She called me Sunday night to congratulate me and asked me two simple questions--does he love me and do I love him. When I answered her with an enthusiastic Y-E-S, she said well that's all that matters. I take her words as gold. She was married for 53 years to my granddaddy Johnson, until he went on home. So I value her pearls of wisdom about marriage. :-)
**Lastly for today, I celebrate the end of a productive, good day. Yay!
Your turn!!!

I wanna leave you with a song I heardyesterday. (pause the music on here to watch/listen) It was an episode of Sanford and Son and it really made me smile. I hope it does the same for you! "La dee dee, de la dee da, tis autumn!"

Sending good vibes your way. Tag you're it!

Today, contemplate the truth that it is God’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Understand that your part is to graciously accept. This moment by moment acceptance will ultimately transform any tendencies toward mediocrity. It will create within you a response of strength, confidence and a willingness to authentically express more of your true nature. Prepare yourself for success. ~Michael Bernard Beckwith

No comments:

Post a Comment