Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Celebrate Mondays

Hello and happy Monday evening! A new day, a new week, yet another chance to do something different….  I’m still on my quest to find meaningful work.  And boy, can it get draining some days! So, I thought this would be a good time to revive my “Celebrate Monday” postings.  J
I consider celebrating ~ expressing gratitude. After all, it has been said if you are thinking about what is good in your life, whether big or small, then more goodness may flow in.
Here are 8 things I’m celebrating right now.  (I have an affinity for the number 8):

v  Exercising without going to a gym, thanks to Comcast OnDemand. They have a variety of free workouts that you can try right in the comfort of your home. I’ve tried several. Kickboxing segments are my favorites!  It’s great, because now I can still get my heart rate pumping and burn some calories even when I am not motivated to head to the gym. Whoo hoo!!

v  A good laugh! Sometimes just hearing my husband’s “hee, hee, hee, hee or HA!” makes me laugh. J


v  Discovering a delicious Caribbean restaurant in Atlanta (Little Five Points). Stir It Up has warm, stylish décor, scrumptious Jamaican food, and attentive servers. I’m a sucker for good food AND great service. The curry chicken rolls were my favorite. Tasty chicken with fresh vegetables wrapped in a filo type crust; a unique take on egg rolls; with a side of perfectly spiced curry for dipping. Yum!!

v  Reconnecting with a childhood friend. Nothing compares to a true friend. J

v  Detoxing from my “vice,” sweets, for the next 3 day. Thank God for fruit, vegetables, ice and blenders!

v  Anything that inspires me to create. Most recently it was Fat Chef, a new weight loss show on Food Network. Stay tuned to what develops....;-)

v  Speaking to my cousins. They make me smile!

v  My health. That is worth more than gold. Very grateful that the only pain I have is from doing 50 squats during my OnDemand workout today. J
Is there anything you’re celebrating right now? Do share!

Sending good vibes your way. Tag you’re it!

No comments:

Post a Comment