Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This or that? ;-)

Hello and welcome glorious, lovely summertime! Can you feel the heat? I sure can in peachtree city aka the ATL. :-)


So, I'm starting out the sunshiney season with a little of "this or that". Random thoughts that make me think hmmm, what/which do I really prefer. Here goes:

*** Who does better voice~overs Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones? Gosh, my first thought is to say Morgan...hmmmm. :-)

***Smoothies or freshly squeezed juice sans yogurt? >Juice for me.< 

***Single Ladies or Girlfriends? (for those who may not know, both are television shows about 30- something year old women with different personalities, dealing with various life experiences). Girlfriends, hands down for me. I miss that show. I loved seeing what Joan would wear! But more than the wardrobe, the show actually had some thought-provoking story lines, good acting, and great chemistry between the cast. Single Ladies...hmmm. no comment. ;-)

***Candles or air fresheners? I'm a sucker for a deliciously scented candle. I'm loving the Indigo brand candles at Whole Foods these days. I go through my "scent phases." For about 3 to 6 months I really like a particular scent, then I don't want to smell it again for a while. I'm over orange, citrus aromas at the moment. ;-)

***Bali or Australia? Hmmmm. Both are on my Bucketlist. Yet, if I had to choose, Bali all the way! Bali, I'm coming to visit you one day. :-)

***A day sailing the ocean or laying on the golden sand watching the sun glisten off the deep, blue sea. :-) I dig both! hmmm. It would depend on the beach and where I'm sailing.

***Paintings or photographs? I love art. However, a photo can be priceless! :-)
***E-readers or books? I prefer a good, ol' fashioned book. However, when I used to ride the subways everyday, it would have been nice to carry a Nook or something, instead of lugging around heavy books and magazines. :-)

***Curtains or blinds? Depends on the room... hmmm

***Lastly, kickboxing or Zumba? Kickboxing all the way! It relieves stress, burns calories and teaches you a little self-defense. Gotta love it! ;-)

Your turn.

Sending goblets of goodness your way. Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment