Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Friday, June 10, 2011

I keep forgetting....;-)

Hi and welcome to Friday!!! (almost). This posting will be brief. I believe every day we receive lessons, some big, some little. I know somedays I am not open to receive "my lesson." Yet, those days when I am, it's like gaining a little more clarity. :-)


Today, I was reminded that repetition is the key to life. Yes, repeat, repeat, and repeat again. I actually forgot that I must do things more than once to find my groove, build some stamina, and make whatever I'm doing become a habit and a part of my life.

Repetition creates strength in what you are aiming to make a part of your life. You can even overcome a not-so-good habit by repeating a really great one over and over and over. It's not about stopping, it's about starting and being consistent on a very regular basis.


So, here's to keeping on. As Dory said in the movie Finding Nemo, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming." :-) You can do it, and so can I!

Sending endurance your way! Tag you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment