Be. Love.

Be. Love.
A Gal Riding the Waves

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello there!...

Hello and welcome to the beginning of summer..almost! My favorite season. More importantly though, I'm back!!! on the blog that is.:-) What a fantastically wonderful, busy, once-in-a-lifetime kind of month I've had. I'm married! I can not even adequately articulate how much joy I felt on the most special day of my life thus far. Every ounce of effort was worth it. :-) Best of all, the sun made a glowing appearance all day--it was just perfect. I feel blessed. My heart is full. Life is good!







Honestly, I'm still taking it all in. Remembering the excitement of the last few months, as I slowly transition into my new "world." The world of sharing and merging. Bringing two ideas together to create something beautiful. It's a change for sure. And change is good. :-)

Speaking of change, new beginnings are happening all around us. Oprah's last show is tomorrow. :-/ (I've not watched any of the shows this week, not yet ready). Horrible weather is devastating parts of our country. One of my good friends is facing the biggest challenge of her life--so far--caring for and helping her mom defeat cancer. In the midst of life, I'm learning and seeing and realizing how B.I.G. life is. It's so much bigger than what I sometimes perceive. I send healing thoughts to everyone right now. I send love. I send light. I send laughter. I send energy. I send peace. :-)


Here's to rocking and rolling through life always. Embrace your goodness now and forevermore! Tag you're it.

No comments:

Post a Comment